Bariatric Surgery Jobs
CONEMAUGH HEALTH SYSTEM
Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeon with Primary Interest in Bariatric
CONEMAUGH PHYSICIAN GROUP
The Conemaugh Physician Group (CPG), a dynamic, growing multi-specialty integrated group practice, is seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible Surgeon to join our team.
CPG is a physician driven organization dedicated to providing patients with accessible state-of-the-art medical care in a highly coordinated, efficient and compassionate manner while advancing patient care through research and education.
Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center, the 545-bed flagship hospital of CHS, has been repeatedly recognized as a HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital for clinical outcomes among the Top 5% in the nation.
• Hospital employed in a well-established group
• Join an experienced Bariatric physician
• Current staff specially trained in weight management
- LPN/Office Coordinator
- Clinical Dietician
- Clinical Coordinator
- Clinical Psychologist
• MD or DO
• Fellowship trained or experienced
• Call 1- 4
• Laparoscopic, Reflux Procedures and Robotic Skills preferred
• Experience in Roux-En-Y Gastric, Sleeve Gastrectomy
• Comprehensive Weight Management Center
• Opportunity to teach
• Not able to support candidates with J1 visa restrictions
Numerous outstanding public and private schools are available as well as a wide range of Higher Education options. Recreational, sporting and culture opportunities abound.
Practice at medical center with nationally recognized clinical performance.
Mary Lynn Mahla, Director, Physician Recruitment
814-534-3221 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Texas Bariatric Surgery Job
© Copyrighted 2004-2013, ESA Medical Resources and Content Partners, All Rights Reserved